Regional Governments and Local Authorities are a full ministry which is under the Presidency and managed by the Minister of State assisted by two deputies as managers. There is also the Secretary General who is the Chief Executive Officer of the Government's activities.
One of the tasks of this Ministry is to coordinate all regional development plans with Local Authorities under the presidential office. The administration of this Ministry is under the Minister who is also a member of the Cabinet of Tanzania.
The Ministry is responsible for regional development in all regions and districts, especially in ensuring that the infrastructure of each area in the construction of roads and buildings continues, and at the appropriate level.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
New Government Jobs Health Sectors 2020
The role of the Ministry is to coordinate and supervise regional development management and administration. Thus, the ministry coordinates rural and urban development management policy and strategies; coordinates Regional Secretariats activities and builds their capacity in institutional development strategies for integrated socioeconomic development and financial development of Local Government Authorities.
KU- DOWNLOAD PDF FILE YA TANGAZO KAMILI NA KU- APPLY, CLICK LINKS HAPA CHINI) follow the links below:
OR TAMISEMI,inapenda kuwatangazia nafasi za kazi za udaktari,
TANGAZO LA KAZI KADA YA AFYA.pdf
Kuomba ajira bofya hapa
PO-RALG is committed to be a leading institution in empowering Regional Administration and Local Government Authorities to improve the provision of quality life and services to the community.
In order to move towards the realization of the Mission within the short, medium and long term; PO-RALG, in collaboration stakeholders will:-
- Champion decentralization by devolution and create a capable RegionalAdministration and autonomous Local Government Authorities.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the critical interfaces between MDAs in compliance with the D by D policy.
- Promote Urban and Rural development Policies.
- Provide continuous performance improvement and empower employees to full fill their maximum
- potentials.So as to eventually improve the overall quality of life to the majority of Tanzanians.