Position: PROSPECTIVE BOARD MEMBERS
Then Jesus, moved with compassion, stretched out his hand” Mark 1:40. This is a call on the hearts of those with compassion to reaching out to children and communities in need, through the World Vision Tanzania. World Vision is a Christian, Child Focused and Community Empowering Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), operating in 16 Regions in Tanzania. We wish to recruit highly qualified, motivated, very dedicated and results oriented Christian leaders/influencers in their respective fields to serve as Board members on a voluntary basis. Collectively, the qualified candidates should represent a relevant diversity in experience, competence, age, gender, church affiliation, ethnicity, and geographic backgrounds. As such, both men and women are encouraged to apply.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The individuals should be able to provide thought leadership to development issues and have a track record as key contributors to poverty reduction and development at a policy level. This may be evidenced by previous participation at the executive or board level in the public, private or non-profit sector where the organizational outcomes are clearly contributing to positive social change.
Currently, we are seeking for an individual with demonstrated high-level expertise that contributes to positive social change in Tanzania in one of the following sectors:
- Development Management especially in the areas of Economic Development, Health, Education and Agriculture
- Church Leadership/Church Relations
- Fundraising/Resource Mobilization/Marketing / Public Relations
Other helpful qualities include:
- Being a witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God, through selflessly serving the communities
- A heart for the poor and a good steward to the Ministry of World Vision Tanzania.
- English language fluency (written and verbal).
- Good communication skills including public speaking and presentation skills
- Must be a resilient, humble and committed Christian who participates in the worship and life of a local church (a Trinitarian denomination)
- Willing and available during her/his tenure, to participate in the Board and its committees on a voluntary basis since serving at World Vision Tanzania Board is a Ministry.