Health for a Prosperous Nation (H-PON) is a Local Nongovernmental organization with a vision of a healthy Tanzanian population. The H-PON works to contribute towards the Government efforts via its development agenda of having a healthy Tanzanian population which engages effectively in development efforts and hence reduce poverty and generating a prosperous Nation. The organization Core areas include; Research, Health system Strengthening and Implementation of innovative evidence-based approaches which have the potential of making difference in lives of the people at grass root level.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Health for a Prosperous Nation is looking for one suitable qualified “Data Analyst” to work on one of its projects titled “Discover Learning” in Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Dar es salaam
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have Bachelor Degree of Science in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Information Management.
- Proven Three years working experience as a data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Report writing and presenting findings skills
- Fluent in speaking Swahili & English
- Good Swahili & English writing skills
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
Roles and responsibilities
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Attend call meetings whenever needed
- Attend meetings at H-PON offices whenever needed
- Perform any other task to be assigned by H-PON Management
Attractive package will be offered to successful candidate.
Soft copy of the following should be sent to email@example.com not later than Friday 21st February, 2020, 1800hrs.
Cover letter (Pdf)-Addressed to H-PON Human Resources Manager, P.O.Box 13560, DSM. Bachelor Degree Certificate (pdf) Current CV (Pdf)
Combine the above three documents in one pdf file and submit via provided email
Applications submitted in more than one pdf file will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(Please do not ask for feedback unless you are contacted.)
Closing Date: Friday 21st February, 2020 (1800hrs)