Title: COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATION OFFICER – GRADUATE TRAINEE
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD (TZA)
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Assist Prepare and execution of the overall marketing and commercial communication plan.
- Select, brief, review and submit for approval to the HOD proposals from advertising and media agencies.
- Make sure all activities required to be done adhere to company norms and standard.
- Support in Continually monitoring and assess competitor activities and other developments in the market that might affect company business and submit monthly report.
- Be innovative and proactive to Identify and propose new activities that could promote the image and business of the Company as well as oversee the implementation.
- Participate and be innovative to c reate digital content and monitor campaigns through social media channels.
- Measure and report on performance of all digital campaigns.
- Custodia of promotional items and keep records of promotional items distribution.
Context and environment
- Good working relationship with media, advertising and production companies.
- Good working relationship with suppliers of promotional materials.
- Sufficient facilitation in terms of communication tools eg mobile phones, office telephone, email as well as transport (transport available during working).
- Degree in Commerce, Business Administration with a bias in marketing, Mass Communication.
- Working experience of retail network & consumer business.
- Working experience in a media, mass communication, marketing department or agency.
- Computer knowledge: Power point, Adobe Photoshop, CS Illustrator and MS Word.
- Excellent communication, analytical and project management skills
- Good presentation skills and training ability
Offer ID 26372BR
Job General Communication Resp
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Graduate
Experience level required 0 – 3 years
Branch Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Expired task 09-Feb-2020