Preferred Start Date - November 15, 2019
Job Location - Iringa, Tanzania
Compensation - Commensurate with experience
Duration - Full-time job.
Benefits - Health insurance, paid time off
- No; Must have existing rights to work in Tanzania.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Initiate and drive forward cases at the primary village and district court level after terminations for fraud have occurred
- After successful cases, follow up on recovering funds
- Work with HR to collect clearance forms and to follow up on non-recovered items
- Follow up on balances or assets that were not recovered upon termination
- Assist the Legal Specialist and Case Investigator with gathering evidence when necessary
- Scrutinize and conduct legal research on various cases
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings in primary court and district court level
- Promote reconciliation and encourage and facilitate the settlement, in an amicable way on suchterms as are just
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.Recommended:
Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
We are seeking an exceptional, entry-level professional with 1-2 year(s) of work experience and ideally a demonstrated passion for our mission. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Strong educational background; a legal degree and license to practice law are preferred
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge of prosecution process in village or district level courts
- Demonstrated leadership experience at work, or outside of work, enthusiasm for learning, and openness to feedback.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to details and negotiation skills
- High level of professionalism and high ethical standards
- Language: English and Swahili fluency required.