- Minimum Qualification: FORM 4
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
To be part of sales team in Selling and promoting company products, Looking for agents for our product, prepare daily and weekly report etc.
Form four(4) to degree holder.
Experienced in selling/marketing/ e-marketing will be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION:Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
Send application to;
firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.comDeadline for applying is 10/11/2019
Making the African Church Safe (MACS) Programme
Our client, an international organisation that manages and develops the philanthropic programmes of charitable entities established by private family entrepreneurs is seeking to recruit a talented and result-oriented individual to fill the position of a Programme Manager to be based in Tanzania. The Programme Manager will support the implementation of a three year (2021-2023) Child Protection programme (MACS) which seeks to strengthen the protection of children from abuse, neglect and other forms of violence by establishing safe and supportive learning environments in particular, among the Catholic institutions. The Programme Manager will ensure the effective management, implementation and coordination of grant projects within the programme, maintaining a coherent overview of implementation and performance against key programme indicators, budgets and project oversight.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
The Programme Manager post will be based in Moshi, Tanzania on a full-time basis.
Duration: One year initially from 2020 with the possibility to extend.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports capacity building of partners by advising on execution of programme activities, providing technical assistance, capacity building, and on-going mentorship ensuring effective roll-out of the programme activities, while liaising with other stakeholders within the programme network.
- Assist in budget preparation and management of activities on a day to day basis to ensure full accountability of finances.
- Ensure compliance with the programme goals/objectives/expectations by conducting programme needs assessments, monitoring reviews and preparing donor reports.
- Liaise with host partner on all operational and other programme-related matters on a day-to-day basis including collaborating with any host partner’s staff working on the programme.
- Supporting in the planning and organising of key stakeholder convenings to support sector learning in a timely and accurate manner.
- Capture key learning, feeding this back to the donor and relevant stakeholders to inform programme improvement and strengthening.
- Provide support and active input to the programme consultants undertaking research, M&E, developing training materials and other assignments as per the programme needs.
- Undertake a programme needs assessment of at least 10 programme partners, to assess programme readiness.
- Support programme partners in the timely development, refinement of project applications in a timely manner.
- Maintain close contact with donor in the implementation of the programme to ensure appropriate and timely reflection of the progress and any required iteration to work.
- Assist on engagement with the Church’s bodies – Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC) and associations- Tanzania Catholic Association of Sisters (TCAS) and Men Religious Associations as well as religious Congregations to raise awareness of the programme and advocate for its purpose within homes, schools and community.
- Exceptional leadership with proven experience as a Programme /Grants Manager or Coordinator.
- Excellent time management, facilitation and capacity building skills.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships and networks.
- Fluent in English, Kiswahili and other local languages desirable. Excellent writing and oral presentation skills.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to coordinate various responsibilities and prioritise conflicting demands and deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, evaluating options and to think and plan strategically. Looking into the future and pre-empt potential problems.
- Good understanding of financial reports and interpretation of the same.
- Collaborative – with strong soft skills.
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- High level of integrity and respect for ethical conduct respecting partners’ standing and beliefs.
- A team player with a commitment to public service and raising the dignity of all people.
- Post Graduate qualification in development studies or related fields
- 5 years plus working experience in the development field, in addition to proven experience in Grant/ Programme management, management of sub grantees and events coordination
- A good level of confidence with M&E process
- Previous work with the Catholic Church or Faith Based organizations is a plus
- Experience in the field of child protection and safeguarding is an added advantage
If you believe you meet the above criteria, please submit an application letter, detailed CV with three references and relevant copies of your certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th November, 2019. Subject of the email: Application for PM-MACS.