Sense of Africa is a footprint brand of Tour-vest Destination Management, a division of the Tour-vest Integrated Group of Companies. Sense of Africa operates wholly owned offices in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Namibia and Botswana. In keeping up with our current business needs, we are recruiting for the positions of Tours Consultants – Reservations to be based in Arusha, Tanzania.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Job DescriptionPosition Summary:
The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring delivery of outstanding services to the clients while keeping costs of the cluster under control and quick turnaround in bookings and reservations. The role also entail representing the company to the relevant markets ensuring successful operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor sales and perform market analysis to ensure optimal business production
- Strive to meet annual sales goals and targets
- Raise quotations
- Be aware of market trends and competitors’ activities
- Follow up and resolve agent complaints
- Make recommendations where needed to ensure the continued evolution of market’s specific products
- Manage bookings and reservations where needed
- Keep up to date with product changes
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Tour Operations or Tourism & Hospitality Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Numerical and Analytical Skills
- Fluent in English and any other Foreign language will be an advantage
- ICT Proficient. Experience in Tour-plan is highly desirable
- Willingness to work within a flexible schedule
- Strong East Africa Geographical knowledge/Environmental Exposure
- Product Awareness/ Commercial Awareness and strong understanding of customers, market dynamics and requirements of East Africa Tourism Products
- Extensive Efficiency in Systems & Procedures
If you feel that, you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, submit your application to email@example.com clearly indicating the position applied for as the subject matter. Please note due to the large number of applications received; only candidates who meet the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted. Interviews will be on rolling basis until the ideal candidate is identified.
NB: Sense of Africa will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.