MeTL Group is a leading economic force in Tanzania with major investments and successful operating companies in key business sectors. The Group employs more than 24,000 people across the country, in areas as diverse as trading, agriculture, manufacturing, energy and petroleum, financial services, mobile telephony, infrastructure and real estate, transport, logistics and distribution. MeTL Group began in the early 1970s as a small trading business with a big vision.
This vision, coupled with knowledge and skills derived over more than 40 years in business, has enabled the Group to grow exponentially into one of the largest businesses in Africa. Currently, MeTL Group's operations contribute 3.5% of the GDP of Tanzania. The Group plays a vital role in strengthening Tanzania's opportunities for growth and development in private industry-ensuring the country can reap the benefits of globalization.
Job Title: Process Assistant
Job Description: Metl Group of Company, Aone product & Bottlers Ltd
- CIP operation, monitoring and controlling of stock , daily stock taking reconciliation
- Preferably from the field of beverage processing
- Minimum one year of experience in monitoring and controlling the beverage processing and CIP operations
- Desirable: from Beverage manufacturing industry
- Computer literacy is must
- Skills required: should have good knowledge of the subject concentration power , high energy, ad alertness of mind including skill of problem solving and leadership
- Must be good observer , able to handle the shift
NOTE: Salary is 500,000/= gross
How to Apply: You can send your application through:-
Golden Jubilee Towers, Ohio Street, 20th Floor Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. P.O.Box 20660 DSM, firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted, Metl company Group is an equal opportunity employer and hence we encourage special challenged and female candidate to apply