Zonal Managers Across Tanzania
Job Title: Zonal Managers
Lake Group is looking for experiences Retail Sales personnel for their Fuel Division to be positioned across Tanzania.
They will be allotted Zones which would have a set number of Retail Outlets, which have to be regularly visited, Sales & Service Performances monitored and ensure Sales Targets Achieved.
Your role will involve the ability to effectively monitor stocks & Sales at Retails Outlets, and ensure that orders are generated sufficiently early to ensure no Stock-Out of Fuel at Stations.
You will be also responsible for ensuring high quality Customer Service at all Stations in addition to ensuring correct quality, quantity and various other facilities required by all types of motorists.
To develop and build customer base in his/her Zone including expanding the Retail Network and maintaining good relationships.
You will also be responsible for all Company Assets placed at all Fuel Stations in your Zone and also propose with justification for additional facilities like Storage Tanks, Dispensing Units etc for equipping the station so as to enable to achieve the Sales Targets.
Company: Lake Oil Group
Location: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Sales and Marketing Jobs
Remuneration will be based on experience & market related.
Key Responsible Areas Sales:
- Monitor Sales at Retail Stations and support by canvassing for new customers and maintaining the existing ones.
- Ensure no Stock outs in any Fuel Stations by indenting in time and following up with S & D for deliveries to the stations.
- Ensure proper working of all equipment’s and confirm all stations work as per TRA and other Statutory norms.
- Ability to meet Monthly Station wise Targets consistently.
- Customer Service excellence
- Ensure motorists coming to our Fuel Stations are treated to excellent service and good quality & quantity Fuel.
- Minimization & speedy resolution of any complaints
Applicant should be literate/minimum computer knowledge and should have Sales Experience in Fuel or Fuel related or FMCG Products and have Field experience and ready to do extensive travelling:
- A Graduate from any recognized University.
- Minimum Experience of 5 years in any Retail FMCG Industry or 3 years in Fuel & Fuel related Industry.
- Knowledge of English would be an advantage.
Interested Candidates may make an Application in their own handwriting together with their CV and send it to : firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Application can be sent to below Address
Lake Oil Limited
P.O.Box : 5055 Plot No.46,
Vijibweni Industrial Area, Kigamboni
Dar Es Salaam -Tanzania