JOB VACANCY – FINANCIAL CONTROLLER.
- Company Industry Agriculture/farming/factory processing
- Minimum qualification Bachelor
- Managing Director of the Company
- Experience Place of work Minimum 5 years
- Place of work Tukuyu – Rungwe District, Mbeya.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum Qualification: CPA
- Degree: Bachelors in Corporate Finance or Business Administration
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: minimum 5 years as Financial Controller, preferably in agriculture sector
- Registered with NBAA
- Tanzanian Citizen
- Prepare & Maintain Cash Flows, Monthly Management Accounts
- Manage Annual Budgets including preparation
- Prepare end of year Financial Statements, manage and assist in end of year audit.
- Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including management of financial datas
- Ensure that all the company’s financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Ensure operational compliance and policies
- Reconcile monthly bank accounts and general ledgers
- Liaising with Auditors, Banks depending on the requirement.
- Liaising with Government Authorities and ensure all statutory returns are paid in time
- Anv other works as and when assigned by the Management from time to time.
Application only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates shortlisted will be contacted by email.