TPB Bank PLC is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
TPB Bank PLC is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, TPB BANK PLC commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for TPB BANK PLC betterment and the Nation at large.
Job Title: Banking Operation Officers (20 positions)
TPB Bank PLC seeks to recruit dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Banking Operation Officers (20 positions) to join the Directorate of Technology and Operation team. The work stations are upcountry.
DIRECT REPORTING LINE Branch Manager
WORK SCHEDULE As per TPB Bank PLC Staff regulations
SALARY Commensurate to the Job Advertised
Service Customers effectively, Maintain Competitive turnaround time and process transactions accurately. His/her efficiency and courtesy often reflects the Bank’s standard of service. He/she has to ensure that both front and back office operations are performed fast, accurately and friendly.
- Guide prospective customers who come over the counter for inquiries.
- Coordinate all counter activities while ensuring that quality service is provided to customers.
- Receive Cash and Cheque deposits
- Posting Transactions
- Verify teller proof of cash and teller proof of cheques against actual documents by ticking and signing the printouts.
- Scrutinize internal vouchers to ensure that they are properly drawn and authorized in line with the approval limits.
- Handle Foreign Exchange Transactions
- Cross-sell Banks Products to Customers
- Correspond with Cards custodians on issues relating to ATM cards, check reports in order to solve customer complaints.
- Comply with the Policies and standards, Local laws and Regulations, Controls and Procedures of the Bank.
- Report Suspicious Transactions
- Ensure you comply with Money Laundering Prevention as per Bank Policy, Know your Customer(KYC)/Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Computing and charging commissions, interest and all other manual bank charges on customers.
- Fill delivery notes/registers for items moved from one office to another by post of dispatch.
- Balancing teller’s cash at the closure of business daily.
- Check and sign back-office entries raised by the respective clerks/tellers (call-over).
- Prepare Bank reconciliation statement timely and accurately.
- Reconcile and clear all suspended transactions
- Filing/bundling records for safe keeping in the record rooms.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
- Customer – Service Delivery/Enquiries
- Efficient and Quality Service to Customers
Education: Bachelor degree/Advanced Diploma in Banking, Economics, Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or any other discipline from any recognized University or college.
How to ApplyThe position will attract a competitive salary package. Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title and the location in the subject heading) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications stating the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
TPB Bank PLC has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in TPB BANK PLC to be employed. TPB BANK PLC is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always goes for the best.
Deadline of the application is 11th June 2019